Nasdaq: BSTI), today announced an agreement with Central Georgia Health Network (CGHN), a Physician Hospital Organization (PHO) located in Macon, Georgia which represents about 320 physicians and the Medical Center of Central GA.
What does CGHN stand for?
CGHN stands for Central Georgia Health Network (Macon, GA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CGHN
We have 1 other meaning of CGHN in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Global Health and Economic Development (Columbia University)
- Coast Guard High Frequency Emergency Network
- Cumberland Gap Highland Games (Tennessee)
- Centurion Gold Holdings, Inc. (South Africa)
- Center for Global Health and Infectious Diseases
- Canadian Genealogy and History Links (website)
- Capital Growth Holdings Ltd. (Connecticut)
- Cosmedia Group Holdings Limited (Hong Kong)
- Co-Cyclic Generalized Hadamard Matrix
- Compu-Global Hyper Meganet (The Simpsons)
- Consultative Group for Health and Nutrition
- Canon Greater Hartford Open (golf event)
- Central Government Headquarters (UK)
- Chinese General Health Questionnaire (psychology)
- Coastguard Headquarters
- Center for Gerontology and Healthcare Research (Brown University; Providence, RI)
- Centre for Gas Hydrate Research (Scotland, UK)
- Centre for Global Health Research
- Chicken Growth Hormone Receptor (endocrinology)
- Coalition for Global Health Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
CIGNA HealthCare of Georgia announced that it has added the Medical Center of Central Georgia (MCCG), as well as 250 physicians with the Central Georgia Health Network, to its provider network in Georgia.
eClinicalWorks[TM], a market leader in ambulatory clinical systems, today announced that Central Georgia Health Network (CGHN) has selected the company's unified electronic medical record (EMR) and practice management (PM) solution to streamline practice operations for 428 providers across Central Georgia.