Nasirullah, Department of Lipid Science and Traditional Foods, Central Food Technological Research Institute (CSIR), Mysore 570 020, India; phone: 821 2514534; fax: 821 2517233; e-mail: drnasirullah@yahoo.
What does CFTRI stand for?
CFTRI stands for Central Food Technological Research Institute (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Comité Français pour les Techniques Routières (French: French Committee for Road Engineering)
- Consumers for Fair Telephone Rates
- Council for Tobacco Research
- Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator
- Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Gene
- Transition Coupling Fault
- Camden Federation of Tenants and Residents Associations (UK)
- Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act
- Common Facility and Tool Room Centre (Kabul, Afghanistan)
- Canadian Foundation for Trauma Research and Education (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Centralized First Term Reenlistment Review
- Cell-Free Translation System (biochemistry)
- Central Federation of Traditional Shotokan (martial arts)
- Certified Fitter-Therapeutic Shoes (health care)
- Closed for the Season (film)
- Congregational Foundation for Theological Studies (National Association of Congregational Christian Churches)
- Consolidated Fork Truck Services (UK)
- Continuous Full Time Service (Austalia)
- Contracted Flying Training and Support
- Contracting File Transfer Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prakash is known for his work in sustainable food and nutrition security; he is director of the Central Food Technological Research Institute in India.
The Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI), an agency of the Indian government, has developed a microprocessor-based L-lactate biosensor, which it claims can measure 50 to 800 mg per 100 ml of L-lactate in three minutes.