Being selected from a pool of candidates to become a UCFBI - Central Florida Research Park client is a major accomplishment for the small Orlando business.
What does CFRP stand for?
CFRP stands for Central Florida Research Park
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFRP
We have 22 other meanings of CFRP in our Acronym Attic
- Coalition for Rainforest Nations (New York, NY)
- Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Compagnie Franco-Roumaine de Navigation Aérienne (French: Free-Romanian Company of Aerial Navigation)
- Campaign Finance Reform Ordinance (San Francisco, CA)
- Center for Fire Research and Outreach (University of California, Berkeley)
- Cash Flow Return on Assets
- Cash Flow Return on Investment
- Clark Fork River Operable Unit (Montana)
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic
- carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer
- Chehalis Fisheries Restoration Program (Washington State)
- Conceptual Framework for Reuse Processes
- Consolidated Fuel Reprocessing Program
- Continuous Fiber Reinforced Polymeric
- Cuban Family Reunification Program
- Central Florida Regional Planning Council
- Central Florida Rifle and Pistol Club
- Central Florida Regional Planning Model
- Coaching for Results Participant Workbooks
- Carbon Fibre Reinforced Epoxy Resin (dentistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Central Florida Research Park and Lockheed Martin are also nearby.
Featured at nTEK 2007 will be representatives from successful existing tech research parks across the country, including Joe Wallace, executive director of Central Florida Research Park in Orlando.
The company is also the developer of Resource Square at Central Florida Research Park adjacent to the University of Central Florida campus.
The properties are located within the Central Florida Research Park.
In addition to close proximity to Medical City, Retreat at Lake Nona residents enjoy easy access to two major commuter routes providing connection to several other regional employment and retail centers including the Central Florida Research Park, downtown Orlando, Orange County Convention Center and the Maitland Center Office Park.
The hotel is located less than one mile from the University of Central Florida, and near the Central Florida Research Park and such businesses as Siemens, Lockheed Martin and AT&T.
The 4,000-square foot facility is strategically located in the Central Florida Research Park, home to one of the largest concentrations of simulation and training businesses in the industry.