Cohen of Akerman Senterfitt & Eidson in Orlando participated in a discussion of Chapter 11 strategies at a seminar of the Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association.
What does CFBLA stand for?
CFBLA stands for Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association (Orlando, Florida)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance (Centennial, CO)
- Central Florida Business Incubation Center
- Conselho Federal de Biologia (Brazil)
- Carrollton Farmers Branch Independent School District (Carrollton,Texas)
- Cash Flow Before Interest and Taxes (business term)
- Canadian Friends of Bar-Ilan University
- Call Forwarding Busy Line
- Combined Federated Battle Lab (JBC)
- Controlled Flame Boilers Ltd. (UK)
- Coopérative Forestière Bourgogne Limousin (French forestry cooperative)
- Combined Federated Battle Laboratories Network (Canada)
- Conselho Federal de Biomedicina (Brazil)
- Canadian Farm Business Management Council
- Canadian Farm Business Management Program
- Call Forwarding Busy/No Answer
- Community and Faith Based Organizations
- Custodian for the Benefit Of (finance)
- Canadian Forces Base Petawawa (Canadian Army base; Petawawa, Ontario)
- Centre de Formation de la Profession Bancaire (French: Training Center for the Banking Profession)
- Comité Français du Butane et du Propane (French: French Committee of Butane and Propane)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association serves bankruptcy practitioners in Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Brevard and Lake Counties.