In Poland, it owns the Wola Park shopping center through the Central European Retail Property Fund, of which it is the controlling shareholder.
What does CERPF stand for?
CERPF stands for Central European Retail Property Fund
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Computer Equipment Replacement Program
- Continuing Education Recognition Points
- Continuing Education Recognition Program
- Continuing Education Recognition Provider
- Contractor Employee Reliability Program
- Centre for Research, Planning, and Action (India)
- Centre for Economic Renewable Power Delivery (UK)
- Center for Research on Peace Education (University of Haifa, Israel)
- Centre d'Études et de Recherche pour la Petite Enfance (French: Early Childhood Research and Study Center)
- Concours Externe de Recrutement de Professeurs des Écoles (French: External Competition for the Recruitment of School Teachers)
- Centre d'Études et de Recherches des Phosphates Minéraux (French: Mineral Phosphates Research and Study Center; est. 1947)
- California Ecological Restoration Projects Inventory
- Centre d'Étude et de Recherche sur les Phénomènes Inexpliqués (French: Unexplained Phenomena Research and Study Center; Belgium)
- Centre d'études et de Recherches du Patrimoine Industriel (French: Industrial Heritage Research and Study Center)
- Computer Enhanced Rod Position Indication (nuclear power plant)
- Collision Energy Resolved Penning Ionization Electron Spectra
- Consorzio Emiliano Romagnolo Produttori Latte (Italian: Interprovincial Milk Producers Emilia)
- Citizens Emergency Response & Preparedness Program
- Center for Evaluation, Research and Public Service (University of Idaho)
- Centralized Expenditure & Reimbursement Processing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 3, 1999-- Heitman Financial LLC today announced that its affiliate, Heitman International Group, has entered into a strategic alliance with the recently launched Central European Retail Property Fund (CERPF), in which Heitman will oversee all phases of development of a number of shopping centers in Central Europe.