WARSAW, Poland, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Following the April 9 announcement by Central European Distribution Corporation ("CEDC") that Roust Trading Ltd.
What does CED stand for?
CED stands for Central European Distribution Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CED
We have 218 other meanings of CED in our Acronym Attic
- Catalogue Européen des Déchets (French: European Waste Catalogue; EU)
- Cedar City (Amtrak station code; Cedar City, UT)
- Center for Economic Development
- Center for Educational Documentation
- Center for Engineering Diversity (University of Southern California)
- Center for Entrepreneurial Development
- Center for Environment and Development
- Center for Esthetic Dentistry
- Center for Excellence in Disabilities
- Centers for Educator Development
- Centrale Edition Diffusion (French: Central Distribution Edition)
- Centre d'Economie du Développement (French: Center for Development Economics; Montesquieu University-Bordeaux IV; Bordeaux, France)
- Centre d'Estudis Demogràfics
- Centre Européen de Dermocosmétologie (European Center of Dermocosmetology)
- Centre for Community Enterprise (British Columbia, Canada)
- Centre for Education and Documentation
- Centre for Educational Development
- Centre for Environment and Development
- Centre for Executive Development (Australia)
- Centre pour Entreprises en Difficulté (French: Center for Companies in Trouble; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) is set to buy a majority stake in the owner of the top selling premium vodka brand in Russia.
PAC622) WILLIAM CAREY - CENTRAL EUROPEAN DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION (CEDC).
Read about Central European Distribution Corporation (NASDAQ:CEDC), Magyar Tavkovlesi (NYSE:MTA), and FX Energy (NASDAQ:FXEN).
WARSAW, Poland, March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Central European Distribution Corporation (NASDAQ: CEDC) announced today that on March 20, 2013, CEDC received a Staff Determination letter from the Listing Qualifications Department of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC (" Nasdaq ") stating that CEDC was not in compliance with Listing Rules 5250(c) which requires CEDC to file its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the period ended December 31, 2012.
March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Central European Distribution Corporation (NASDAQ: CEDC) confirmed today that it has received a proposal for a financial restructuring of CEDC and CEDC Finance Corporation International, Inc.
21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Central European Distribution Corporation (NASDAQ: CEDC) today announced that it has engaged Houlihan Lokey Capital, Inc.
13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Central European Distribution Corporation (NASDAQ: CEDC) announced that on August 10, 2012, CEDC received a notification letter from a representative of the Listing Qualifications Department of The NASDAQ OMX Group ("NASDAQ") stating that due to CEDC's inability to timely file its Form 10-Q for the period ended June 30, 2012 (the "2[sup.