Each GPS device, designed specifically for this study, contains a battery pack, central electronics unit, and antenna, and can record its position as often as every 5 seconds.
What does CEU stand for?
CEU stands for Central Electronics Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CEU
We have 109 other meanings of CEU in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology Venturing (University of North Carolina)
- China Entertainment Television
- Caisson Etanche Thermostate Ventile Essuie (French: Thermostat Vented Wiper)
- Council for Education and Training in Wales
- Customer Engagement Technology World (convention)
- Council for Education and Training in Youth and Community Work (Somerset Youth Service; Somerset, England, UK)
- Centro de Enseñanza Técnica y Superior (Center for Higher Technical Instruction)
- Chongqing Economic & Technological Development Zone (China)
- Camera Electronics Unit
- Car Equivalent Unit (shipping)
- Central European University
- Centre Européen Universitaire (French: European University Center)
- Centro de Estudios Universitarios (Spain)
- Centro Escolar University
- Centro Escolar University (Manila, Philippines)
- Centro studi per l'Evoluzione Umana
- Certificats d'Études Universitaires (French: University Study Certificate)
- Channel Ecryption Unit
- Child Exploitation Unit
- Civil Enforcement Unit (NYPD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saab Ericsson Space has developed and manufactured the central electronics unit of the satellite platform, the largest system of its kind made by the company to date.
Telepresence is an add-on module of Input/Output's new System 2000 central electronics unit, which the company introduced this week.