Replying to the Central Electricity Authority s (CEA) letter, the State Government stated, Over the years, NTPC has undertaken massive renovation and modernisation works of TTPS in different phases with a capital expenditure of ` 750 crore which has already been approved and capitalised by Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) up to 2014 and the amount is in the process of realisation by NTPC from Gridco through tariff.
What does CERC stand for?
CERC stands for Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CERC
We have 67 other meanings of CERC in our Acronym Attic
- Chick-Embryo Red Blood Cells
- Chiese Evangeliche Riformate Battiste in Italia (Italian: Evangelical Reformed Baptist Churches in Italy)
- Civilian Executive Resource Board Operating Committee
- Civilian Executive Resource Board Oversight Committee
- Centre d'Évaluation et de Rééducation Basse Vision (French: Low Vision Evaluation and Rehabilitation Center)
- California Educational Research Cooperative (UC-Riverside)
- Cambridge Environmental Research Consultants (UK)
- Cellules Économiques Régionales de la Construction (French: Regional Economic Construction Unit)
- Center for Environmental Research and Conservation
- CenterPoint Energy Resources Corp. (CenterPoint Energy)
- Centre d'Étude des Revenus et des Coûts (French: Revenues and Costs Study Center)
- Centro de Estudios de la Realidad Contemporanea (Spanish: Training center of Contemporary Reality, Chile)
- Children's Evaluation and Rehabilitation Center (various locations)
- Citizen Efficiency Review Committee
- Classified Equipment Requirements Computation
- Co-Chaired Employee Retention Committee (UPS)
- Coalition for Environmentally Responsible Conventions
- Coastal Engineering Research Center (USACE)
- Colorado Renewable Energy Collaboratory
- Columbia Environmental Research Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The market's disinterest in the stock was prompted by the electricity regulator, Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC), move to institute stringent tariff norms for 2014-15 to 2018-19.
2 ( ANI ): The Union Cabinet today approved the proposal of the Ministry of Power for operationalization of the Power System Development Fund (PSDF) and the scheme formulated for utilization of funds deposited therein based on the procedure laid down in the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) Power System Development Fund Regulations.
Tata Power Trading was incorporated in February 2004 and in June 2004 it became one of the first companies in the country to be awarded a power trading license by Central Electricity Regulatory Commission.
Government of India has also allowed the foreign investment up to 49% (with FDI limit of 26 per cent and FII/FPI limit of 23 per cent) of the paid-up capital in Power Exchanges registered under the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (Power Market) Regulations, 2010, under the automatic route, subject to certain conditions, as laid down in the policy, the Minister added.
The Central Electricity Regulatory Commission ( CERC) has been hearing the matter to fix accountability for the disaster.
Meanwhile, the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) issued a notice to the Uttar Pradesh Government and two other states - Rajasthan and Haryana-to explain the overdrawing of power and for blatantly flouting of norms governing access to electricity/power supply, which led to grid failures in the northern and eastern parts of India.
Pramod Deo, the Chairman of Central Electricity Regulatory Commission which takes responsible of tariff, legal and regulatory issues, will present the regulatory challenges and opportunities for India Smart Grid.