Proper identification was done by Botany Division of Central Drug Research Institute and a voucher specimen (No.
What does CDRI stand for?
CDRI stands for Central Drug Research Institute (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDRI
We have 12 other meanings of CDRI in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Digital Research in the Humanities (Lincoln, NE)
- Chemical Dependency Recovery Hospital (California)
- Clarington Durham Region Humanists (Canada)
- Calendar of Documents Relating to Ireland
- California Dispute Resolution Institute
- Cambodia Development Resource Institute
- Campbell DeLong Resources, Inc.
- Canadian Dental Research Institute
- Cancer Data Registry of Idaho
- Canine & Detection Research Institute
- Centre de Recerca i Difusiò de la Imatge
- Centre Départemental Ressources Informatiques
- Centre for Disability Research and Innovation
- Charles Darwin Research Institute
- Chemdiv Research Institute (San Diego, CA)
- Chihuahuan Desert Research Institute
- Clearinghouse for Dam Removal Information (Water Resources Center Archives at the University of California, Berkeley, CA)
- Climate Data Research Institute
- Communication Design and Research Institute
- Community Development and Regulatory Improvement Act of 1994 (US)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dhawan Former Director Central Drug Research Institute 3 Rama Krishna Marg Lucknow 226 007, India bndhawan@hotmail.
The institute has worked with India's Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), in Lucknow, in researching the synthesis of new bioactive compounds using solanesol.