KARACHI -- Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited (CDC) has sent Physical Account Statements to all Sub-Account Holders of the Central Depository System.
What does CDS stand for?
CDS stands for Central Depository System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDS
We have 725 other meanings of CDS in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Dependable Systems
- Center for Developmental Services (Greenville, SC)
- Center for Dielectric Studies (Pennsylvania State University)
- Center for Digital Storytelling (Berkeley, CA)
- Center for Disability Studies (various institutions)
- Center for Dispute Settlement (various locations)
- Center for Documentary Studies
- Central Data Subsystems (NASA)
- Central Data Systems
- Central Database Server
- Central Distribution System (San Francisco, CA)
- Centralized Data System
- Centralized Demilitarization Site (Defense Reutilization & Marketing Office)
- Centre de Développement du Soudage (French: Welding Development Center)
- Centre de Documentation en Santé
- Centre de Données Astronomiques de Strasbourg (France)
- Centre des Démocrates Sociaux (French: Center for Social Democrats; political party)
- Centre for Deaf Studies (UK)
- Centre for Development Studies
- Centro Democrático y Social (Spanish Political Party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The reforms included plans to introduce a central depository system (CDS), credit rating and firms that work as depositories of mutual funds.
MCDR has been established in Egypt since August 1994 to apply the central depository system, effect central registry of securities traded in the Egyptian capital market and facilitate securities trading on dematerialized shares.
The main function of CDC is to operate and maintain the Central Depository System (CDS), drawing guidance from a well-defined legal framework.
KARACHI -- Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) has asked 19 listed companies to pay annual listing fee and induct ordinary shares of the companies into Central Depository System by July 30, 2012 as required under Listing Regulation No.
The new system while establishing a link between the National Clearing and Settlement System and the Central Depository System will not only bring in more efficiency but also assist in preventing misuse of book entry securities to a large extent.
Ltd (CDC), established in 1996, is the Central Depository System for China's bond market, and provides custody, settlement and information services for government securities, policy financial bond, corporate bonds and asset-backed securities, money market instruments and over-the-counter transactions.
SM/KSE/CDC/2011, dated April 29, 2011 addressed to the CEO of CDC has noted certain anomalies in the data provided by the CDC relating to participants admitted in Central Depository System (CDS).