BSE also provides depository services through its Central Depository Services Ltd.
What does CDSL stand for?
CDSL stands for Central Depository Services (India) Limited
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDSL
We have 12 other meanings of CDSL in our Acronym Attic
- College of Dental Surgeons of Hong Kong
- City Development Strategies Initiative
- Cogeco Data Services, Inc. (Canada)
- Comisión de Estudio para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la Información
- Computer Data Systems, Inc. (Rockville, MD)
- Conservation Delivery Streamlining Initiative (USDA)
- Credit Default Swap Index
- Cross Domain Semantic Integration
- Corporate Directory System ID (Identification; software)
- Community Development and Social Justice (Scholars Program)
- Consumer Digital Subscriber Line
- Context Dependent Symbolic Link (software feature; Oracle)
- Contingent Deferred Sales Load
- Coordination of Domain-Specific Languages (International Workshop)
- Current Document Status List
- Cement Deep Soil Mixing
- Certified Demand-Side Management Professional
- Circular Disk of Scatterers Model
- Cold Drawn Seamless Mechanical (steel)
- Colorado Denver South Mission
Samples in periodicals archive:
PS Reddy, the CEO & MD of Central Depository Services (India) said: "India's growth story is to continue for next few decades.
The GSS helps the country to be ahead of other economies in the region, noted BoT Governor Prof Benno Ndulu, adding that the homegrown system offers a combination of online bidding and Central Depository Services (CDS).
MUMBAI, India & NEW YORK -- The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) in New York has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Central Depository Services (India) Ltd.
With its fully integrated business model BM&FBOVESPA is able to offer not only a sophisticated trading environment, but also registration, clearing, settlement, risk management, and central depository services.