In addition to FX clearing, MarkitSERV and CME Group's long-standing clearing connectivity also supports central counterparty clearing for OTC interest rate and credit transactions.
What does CCP stand for?
CCP stands for Central Counterparty
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCP
We have 695 other meanings of CCP in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Creative Photography
- Center for Credit Programs
- Center for Crisis Psychology
- Central City Partnership (New Orleans, LA)
- Central City Plan (various locations)
- Central Colleges of the Philippines
- Central Committee President
- Central Control Panel
- Central Control Point
- Central Corridor Partnership (various locations)
- Centre Catala del Plastic
- Centre de Culture Populaire (French: Center for Popular Culture; est. 1963)
- Centre for Competition Policy (University of East Anglia; UK)
- Centre for Contemporary Photography (Australia)
- Centre for the Contemporary Pacific
- Centro Centroamericano de Población
- Certificat de Cessation de Paiement (French: Payment Termination Certificate)
- Certificate in Computer Programming
- Certificate of Completion Program (various organizations)
- Certified CART Provider (National Court Reporters Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since then, he has been responsible for further developing the risk management system and default management process of the central counterparty Eurex Clearing.
In September and October 2011, Misys launched new solutions, including a central counterparty clearing solution for Summit FT, and Misys Risk, an enterprise market risk solution that enables financial institutions to measure, control and manage risk across multiple asset classes, instruments, portfolios and systems.
Bertrand cited the challenges facing the development of a financial market in Lebanon and said that the lack of central counterparty is a major red flag for foreign investors.
In June, China's foreign exchange trading platform has launched central counterparty clearing for the foreign exchange spot market.
net (Staff Writer) Omgeo and EuroCCP said they have launched the joint development of a pan-European equities central counterparty (CCP) service for hedge fund transactions.
Trading clients at the European affiliate of BATS Global Markets, BATS Europe, are getting a second choice for processing trades, as the firm announced today the appointment of a second central counterparty for transactions.
Rather, each ends up buying from and selling to the central counterparty.