gov must register with the Federal Central Contractor Registry and with a Credential Provider.
What does CCR stand for?
CCR stands for Central Contractor Registry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCR
We have 576 other meanings of CCR in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Cooperative Resolution
- Center for Corpus Research (University of Birmingham, UK)
- Center for Craniofacial Regeneration
- Center for Creative Retirement
- Central Cancer Registry
- Central Coast Region (various locations)
- Central Commission for Navigation on the Rhine
- Central Consultancy Register (EU Phare and Tacis Programmes database)
- Central Contract for Registration
- Central Contractor Registration (US DoD contractor/vendor database system)
- Central Contracts Register (South Africa)
- Central Control Room
- Centralized Control Room
- Centre Català del Reciclatge (Spanish)
- Centre Commun de Recherche (French: Joint Research Center; EU)
- Centre de Calcul Recherche et Réseau Jussieu (French)
- Centre de Conduite Régional (French: Regional Operation Center)
- Centre for Catalogue Research (UK)
- Centre for Conflict Resolution
- Centre for Critical Realism
Samples in periodicals archive:
This site will help you request a DUNS number and register with the Central Contractor Registry (CCR).
In order to apply, you MUST have a Dunn and Bradstreet Universal Number (DUNS) and be registered in the Central Contractor Registry (CCR).
4% of federal contract dollars1, Give Me 5 aims to increase the representation of women-owned businesses that win government contracts by providing resources and information to make it easier for women to register their businesses with the Central Contractor Registry (CCR), a requirement to gain eligibility to apply for federal contracts.
14 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In the middle of research by the American Small Business League for a CBS investigative report, the Small Business Administration abruptly pulled public information from the Central Contractor Registry that allows the determination of small-business status of federal contractors.
Companies that wish to register must first validate their current standing in the Central Contractor Registry (www.
The Communication Session will cover an array of topics from financing for growth to understanding the importance of registering your business in the Central Contractor Registry (http://www.
The following is a statement by Lloyd Chapman, President of the American Small Business League: In the middle of research by the American Small Business League for a CBS investigative report, the Small Business Administration abruptly pulled public information from the Central Contractor Registry that allows the determination of small-business status of federal contractors.