Contract notice: Overhaul of the central computer system The market for the provision of the services necessary for the renewal of the central computer system (Sic), responding to the need for hardware, software and services services.
What does CCS stand for?
CCS stands for Central Computer System (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCS
We have 1094 other meanings of CCS in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Christian Study (various locations)
- Center for Coastal Studies (Provincetown, Massachusetts)
- Center for Computational Science (US Naval Research Laboratory)
- Center for Continuing Studies (various locations)
- Center for Coordination Science
- Center for Creative Studies
- Centi-Call Seconds (phone call duration)
- Central Coast Section (high school sports, California)
- Central Coast Surfboards
- Central Computer Site
- Central Control Section (NASA)
- Central Control Ship
- Central Control Station
- Central Control Systems (Technical Manual)
- Centre Culturel Suisse (French: Swiss Cultural Center)
- Centre for Civil Society
- Centre for Computer Studies
- Centres Communautaires de Santé
- Centro Coordinamento Soccorsi (Italy)
- Centro Cultural Sampedrano (Spanish: Sampedrano Cultural Center; Honduras)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The KEK Central Computer System will consist of more than 370 highly scalable IBM iDataPlex systems that are capable of high-speed processing while consuming little power and taking up little space.
Shares in iSoft fell 16% in March when consulting firm Accenture said it feared the central computer system would not be used as widely in the NHS as previously thought and put some of the blame on iSoft for delays.
It sends an alert to a central computer system if the teenager is not at home during the hours they are supposed to be.
A pilot scheme is up and running allowing medical staff and services such as GPs' surgeries, consultants and paramedics to view patients' records through a central computer system.
The information collected during both processes will be communicated in real-time to the airline's central computer system, where the baggage and passenger data will be matched.
Byline: LES WILLIAMS So Barry Dennis advocates a central computer system for the return of SPs based on an overround of 1.
An increasing number of people want their buildings to be 'smart' and therefore opt to tie in sensors and controls to central computer systems, he adds.