May 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Southern California Edison (SCE) today announced it will sponsor the 2000 Central Coast Venture Forum on May 25 for emerging growth companies that are attempting to raise capital.
What does CCVF stand for?
CCVF stands for Central Coast Venture Forum (now California Coast Venture Forum; Santa Barbara, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCVF
We have 2 other meanings of CCVF in our Acronym Attic
- California Central Valley Entrepreneurs
- Climate Change and the Visitor Economy (Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs; UK)
- Closed-Circuit Video Equipment
- College of Career and Vocational Education (University of Alaska Anchorage)
- Comitato Circoli Velici Elbani (Italian: Elbans Sailing Club Committee)
- California Central Valley Economic Development Corporation (Bakersfield, CA)
- Claxton Community Volunteer Emergency Services (Tennessee)
- Carroll County Volunteer Emergency Services Association (Westminster, MD)
- California Coast Venture Forum (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Canadian Crime Victims Foundation (est. 2002; Canada)
- Centro Cultural Vila Flor (Portuguese: Vila Flor Cultural Center)
- Colchester Center Volunteer Fire Company (Vermont)
- Commission on the Chemistry of Volcanic Gases (International Association of Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's Interior)
- Communauté de Communes de la Vallée du Garon (French municipality federation)
- Comité Course Véhicules Historiques de Compétition (French classic race car competition)
- Central City Value High School (Los Angeles, CA)
- Cherry Creek Valley Historical Society (Colorado)
- Carb Controlled Variable Ignition (car part; Honda)
- Catholic Charities of the Virgin Islands
- Certified Central Vacuums Inc. (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EVENT A business reception to explain the merger of the Central Coast Venture Forum and the California Lutheran University (CLU) Enterprise Development Center Venture Forum, leaders in matching local entrepreneur and start-up companies with investors and venture capital.
May 27 -- Central Coast Venture Forum, Biltmore Four Seasons Hotel, 1260 Channel Dr.
Solely because of the Central Coast Venture Forum, I met a company I'd been hoping to meet for several months," says David Cremin, managing director, Santa Barbara office of DJF Frontier, a California-based venture capital firm.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 18, 2003 Central Coast Venture Forum Chairman Joseph E.
On June 14, Simon will moderate a panel discussion on the current state of venture capital and angel investing at the Central Coast Venture Forum in Santa Barbara.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 23, 2002 Entrepreneurs To Hear: "Straight Talk: What It Takes To Get Funded and Build a Successful Enterprise" The Central Coast Venture Forum (CCVF) today announced that Leo Spiegel, Mission Ventures' General Partner will speak on "What It Takes To Get Funded and Build a Successful Enterprise" at this year's Forum to be held in Santa Barbara at Fess Parker's Doubletree Resort on Friday, June 14, at 8:00 a.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 15, 2002 Annual Santa Barbara Conference Brings Together Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors and Entrepreneurs The Central Coast Venture Forum (CCVF) today announced that former Mayor Richard Riordan will give the keynote address at its 6th annual conference, to be held on Friday, June 14, 2002 at Fess Parker's Doubletree Resort, Santa Barbara, Calif.