Applications are now being accepted to build and operate the new youth skills and employment centre on the Central Coast region of New South Wales.
What does CCR stand for?
CCR stands for Central Coast Region (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCR
We have 576 other meanings of CCR in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Complexity Research
- Center for Computational Research
- Center for Conflict Resolution
- Center for Constitutional Rights
- Center for Consumer Research
- Center for Cooperative Resolution
- Center for Corpus Research (University of Birmingham, UK)
- Center for Craniofacial Regeneration
- Center for Creative Retirement
- Central Cancer Registry
- Central Commission for Navigation on the Rhine
- Central Consultancy Register (EU Phare and Tacis Programmes database)
- Central Contract for Registration
- Central Contractor Registration (US DoD contractor/vendor database system)
- Central Contractor Registry
- Central Contracts Register (South Africa)
- Central Control Room
- Centralized Control Room
- Centre Català del Reciclatge (Spanish)
- Centre Commun de Recherche (French: Joint Research Center; EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Umpqua officials said the acquisition will expand their company's presence in California's Central Coast region, adding American Perspective's three branches in San Luis Obispo, Santa Maria and Paso Robles to Umpqua's existing network of 75 California branches.
Matt Wagner, CEO of PacWest Bancorp and chairman and CEO of Pacific Western Bank, said, 'American Perspective is a great geographic and strategic fit in our Central Coast region.
The couple exchanged vows before 65 family and friends under a rain-soaked marquee at Killcare, a suburb of the Central Coast region.
The Central Coast region ranked a distant second overall in revenues, but grew the fewest grapes.
Joe Ward Shady Cove, Oregon The sad fact is hunters in the central coast region of California already have no choice but to shoot these eco-rounds as lead-core ammo is illegal.
has executed franchise agreements for two additional California territories, extending coverage for the San Francisco Bay Area and adding coverage on California's central coast region.
The Sanfords were early pioneers in California's Central Coast region when they started the Sanford Winery in 1981.