Recent CJI participants have been hired in clerical, maintenance, health, and retail positions with such San Francisco area organizations as the Leukemia Society, Vietnamese Cultural Center, and Central City Hospitality House.
What does CCHH stand for?
CCHH stands for Central City Hospitality House (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCHH
We have 2 other meanings of CCHH in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Council on Health Facilities Accreditation (formerly Canadian Council on Hospital Accreditation)
- Chaffee County Habitat for Humanity (Buena Vista, CO)
- Copper Country Habitat for Humanity (Houghton, MI)
- Crystal Coast Habitat for Humanity (Newport, NC)
- Council for the Homeless at Friendship Place
- Colorado Community for Homeschool Family Support
- Crimean-Congo Haemorrhagic Fever Virus
- Climate Change Hub Gateway (Canada)
- Cheatham County Historical and Genealogical Association (Ashland City, TN)
- Canadian College of Holistic Health (Ontario, Canada)
- Christ Church Haywards Heath (UK)
- Continuum Center for Health & Healing (New York, NY)
- California Center for Health Improvement
- Cambridge Cap Holdings, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Central Cities Health Institute (Wisconsin Rapids Public Schools; Wisconsin Rapids, WI)
- Centre Culturel et Humanitaire International (French: International Humanitarian and Cultural Center)
- Compendium of Clinical and Health Indicators (National Health Service; UK)
- Council of Cooperative Health Insurance (Saudi Arabia)
- Cross Country Healthcare Inc. (Boca Raton, FL)
- Centre for Complementary Healthcare Integrated Medicine (Thames Valley University, London, England)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Larkin Street Youth Center provides assistance to homeless and runaway youths; Central City Hospitality House is a homeless youth shelter and advocacy group.
13 -- Four city blocks in the city's Tenderloin area will be planted with 45 trees by Friends of the Urban Forest working with neighborhood organizer John Root and Central City Hospitality House.