New Orleans' Central City Asset-Building Coalition recently initiated an EITC program focused on the city's central area, identified by the Casey Foundation as having one of the lowest EITC participation tales in the nation.
What does CCABC stand for?
CCABC stands for Central City Asset-Building Coalition (New Orleans, LA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCABC
We have 1 other meaning of CCABC in our Acronym Attic
- Close Combat Anti-Armor Task Force
- Close Combat Anti-Armor Weapon System
- Canadian Circulations Audit Bureau
- Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business
- Cardiff Centre for Astrobiology (Wales)
- Catholic Charities, Archdiocese of Boston (Massachusetts)
- Certified Clinical Animal Behaviourist (UK)
- Consultative Committee of Accountancy Bodies (UK Accountancy profession umbrella organisation)
- Coalition on Children Affected by AIDS
- Cancer Control Agency of British Columbia (Canada)
- Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Cygnor Cyllido Addsyg Bellach Cymru (Welsh education council)
- Common Carotid Arterial Blood Flow
- Conventional Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Camden Citizens Advice Bureaux Service (UK)
- Center for China-America Business Studies (Westminster College; Utah)
- Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
- California College of Arts and Craft
- Canadian Commercial Arbitration Centre (est. 1986)
- Canadian Council on Animal Care