Liu Jiafeng is Professor of Chinese Church History at the Institute of Modern Chinese History, Central China Normal University, Wuhan, China.
What does CCNU stand for?
CCNU stands for Central China Normal University (Wuhan, China)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCNU
We have 6 other meanings of CCNU in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Commissioner of the Northern Territories (former Gold Coast)
- Conservation Commission of the Northern Territory (Australia)
- Constellation Communication and Navigation Transceiver
- Convention Collective Nationale du Travail (French labor union)
- Cornwall College National Training (UK)
- Critical Care Nurse Technician
- Conseil Consultatif National sur le Troisième Âge (National Advisory Council on Aging)
- Custodial Care National Training Organisation (UK)
- Caring Community Network of the Twin Rivers (Franklin, NH)
- City County Narcotics Unit (Canyon County, Idaho)
- Convention-Cadre des Nations Unies sur les Changements Climatiques (UN Framework Convention on Climate Change)
- Command Control Number (US Army)
- Cache-Coherent Non-Uniform Memory Access
- Cache-Coherent Non-Uniform Memory Architecture
- Cardiovascular Consultants of Nevada (est. 1977; Henderson, NV)
- Carson City, Nevada
- Center for Creative Non-Violence (Washington, DC)
- Centro Cristiano Nueva Vida (Spanish: New Life Christian Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cai graduated in 1995 from the Central China Normal University Department of Computer Science.
Jihong Yang, * ([dagger]) Ting Wang, * Yang Wang, ([dagger]) Baojing Lu, * Xuan Bai, ([dagger]) Lei Zhang, ([dagger]) Ming Wang, ([double dagger]) and Hanzhong Wang * * State Key Laboratory of Virology WIV CAS, Wuhan, People's Republic of China; ([dagger]) Central China Normal University, Wuhan, Hubei, People's Republic of China; and ([double dagger]) Xian Ning Center for Diseases Control and Prevention, Xian Ning, Hubei, People's Republic of China Dr Yang is a professor at College of Life Science, Huazhong Normal University and State Key Laboratory of Virology, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Science.