Cindy, an inmate at Central California Women's Facility, recalled how TBN gave her hope at crucial moments.
What does CCWF stand for?
CCWF stands for Central California Women's Facility (Chowchilla, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCWF
We have 2 other meanings of CCWF in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Committee on Women in Engineering
- Car Care World Expo (trade show)
- Center for China in the World Economy (Tsinghua University; Beijing, China)
- Collaborative Collection Work Environment (intelligence collection system)
- Constituent Concentrations Waste Extract
- Craven County Wood Energy (power plant; New Bern, NC)
- Canadian Coalition of Women in Engineering Science and Technology
- Canadian Coalition of Women in Engineering, Science, Trades and Technology
- California Central Women's Facility (prison)
- Centennial Clean Water Fund
- Clear Creek Watershed Foundation (Idaho Springs, CO)
- Canadian Co-Operative Wool Growers Limited (Carleton Place, Ontario, Canada)
- Carbon and Climate Working Group
- Cherokee Christian Writers Group
- Climate Change Work Group
- Configuration Control Working Group
- Core Components Working Group
- Central Coast Wine Growers Association
- Command and Control Warfare Group, Atlantic
- Calpine Canada Whitby Holdings Company (Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An official at the Central California Women's Facility in Chowchilla on Friday said Pomroy's ex-wife entered the prison in February 2003 and served time until she was paroled in March 2004.
Atkins was held in Central California Women's Facility in Chowchilla, California.
Here at Central California Women's Facility (CCWF) there were perhaps 10-20 women known to be HIV+ and there was a housing unit for positive prisoners.
A few years ago, Nightline With Ted Koppel spent more than a week at two of California's women's institutions: Central California Women's Facility and Valley State Prison for Women.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Rojo is now imprisoned at the Central California Women's Facility in Chowchilla and is a board member of Justice Now of Oakland, California, an organization that works with women inside jails to end violence against them and stop their imprisonment.
In Chowchilla, a quiet central California farming community dotted with orchards and farms, the Central California Women's Facility lies on a 1,200-acre parcel just south of what passes for downtown.
She requested a hearing on the charges, and the case was heard on December 10, 2003, at the Central California Women's Facility in Chowchilla, California by Administrative Law Judge Leonard L.