uk Global Banking News - 14 March 2013 Saeed Abdulla Al Hamiz, assistant central bank governor for banking supervision at the central bank of the United Arab Emirates, has stated that there was an urgent need to impose regulations aimed at limiting risk at commercial banks in the country.
What does CBUAE stand for?
CBUAE stands for Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Consumer Business Unit (various companies)
- Contrat de Bon Usage (French: Contract of Good Use; health care)
- Copperbelt University (Zambia)
- Cord Blood Unit
- Core Business Unit
- Cost Build Up (economics)
- Cottbus Germany (airport code)
- Cross-Border University (Finnish-Russian)
- Cumulative Rreath Units
- Cute but Useless
- Comic Book Universe Battles
- Canadian Banner Users Conference
- Canadian Bargaining Unit Council of the CEP
- Census Bureau Utility Computing Environment
- Call Before You Dig
- Capacity Building for Urban Development (India)
- Centre for Biodiversity Utilisation and Development (Ghana)
- Computer Based User Documentation
- Cincinnati Black United Front
- Cairns Bicycle User Group (Cairns, Queensland, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Central Bank of The United Arab Emirates announced that it would put in circulation, on Saturday 02/02/2013, two currency notes reprinted with new security features, of AED one hundred (AED100) and AED one thousand (AED 1000).
The central bank of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is planning greater governance of the housing market mortgage industry by mid-2013, with a broad set of rules that are aimed at imposing both stability and sustainability on the sector, banking sources have said.
But while worldwide markets cheered November 30's move by some central banks to cut the rate they charge the European Central Bank (ECB) for short-term dollar loans, an attempt by the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to provide market liquidity via purchases of US Treasury Notes had little impact.
DUBAI: The central bank of the United Arab Emirates has fended off an onslaught from hackers trying to bring down its website, the bank's head of information technology (IT) told Reuters on Sunday.
Summary: The central bank of the United Arab Emirates has fended off an onslaught from hackers trying to bring down its website, the bank's head of information technology (IT) told Reuters on Sunday.
The central bank of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has advised banks in the federation, including those in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, to stop currency transfers with Iran.
Summary: DUBAI: The central bank of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has told financial institutions in the Gulf Arab country to freeze 41 Iran-linked accounts, in a move based on new UN sanctions on Tehran, a UAE daily reported Monday.