The case states that the bank failed to obtain required approvals from the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates to solicit investments from investors in that country.
What does CBUAE stand for?
CBUAE stands for Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Construction Battalion Unit (Navy)
- Consumer Business Unit (various companies)
- Contrat de Bon Usage (French: Contract of Good Use; health care)
- Copperbelt University (Zambia)
- Cord Blood Unit
- Core Business Unit
- Cost Build Up (economics)
- Cottbus Germany (airport code)
- Cross-Border University (Finnish-Russian)
- Cute but Useless
- Comic Book Universe Battles
- Canadian Banner Users Conference
- Canadian Bargaining Unit Council of the CEP
- Census Bureau Utility Computing Environment
- Call Before You Dig
- Capacity Building for Urban Development (India)
- Centre for Biodiversity Utilisation and Development (Ghana)
- Computer Based User Documentation
- Cincinnati Black United Front
- Cairns Bicycle User Group (Cairns, Queensland, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The installment was received through the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates.
The current mechanism involving the central bank of the United Arab Emirates allows Tehran access to funds in dirhams as a reward for cooperating in talks with world powers over its nuclear programme.
The central bank of the United Arab Emirates has reported an increase of 7.
Since 1976 the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates has minted several commemorative coins celebrating different events and rulers of the United Arab Emirates.
The central bank of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is planning greater governance of the housing market mortgage industry by mid-2013, with
To commemorate the high-level international event, the Supreme Council of Energy and Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates will issue gold and silver sukuk, Islamic financial bond.
But while worldwide markets cheered November 30's move by some central banks to cut the rate they charge the European Central Bank (ECB) for short-term dollar loans, an attempt by the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to provide market liquidity via purchases of US Treasury Notes had little impact.