uk Global Banking News - 14 March 2013 According to economists, the Central bank of the Republic of China (Taiwan) is likely to retain the 1.
What does CBRC stand for?
CBRC stands for Central Bank of the Republic of China
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBRC
We have 83 other meanings of CBRC in our Acronym Attic
- Contour Beam Reflector Antenna
- Cost/Benefit and Risk Analysis (various organizations)
- Cross-Border Research Association
- Coastal Bend Regional Advisory Council (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Conductive Bridging RAD (Random-Access Memory)
- Controlled Partial Rebreathing-Anesthesia Method
- Chris Brokaw Rock Band
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Canadian Business Resource Centre
- Care-Based Revenue Cycle (Quadramed Corporation)
- China Banking Regulatory Commission
- Colorado Bird Records Committee (Colorado Field Ornithologists; Boulder, CO)
- Colorado Business Resource Center
- Combat Brigade Refresher Course
- Computational Biology Research Center (Japan)
- Copenhagen Brain Research Center
- Cutaneous Biology Research Center
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological Control Center
- Chesapeake Bay Retriever Club of Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Central Bank of the Republic of China (Taiwan) has said that the benchmark discount rate will remain at 1.
The Central Bank of the Republic of China (Taiwan) increased its benchmark discount rate to 1.
The Central Bank of the Republic of China (Taiwan) has said that its contribution will account for 11.
Central Bank of the Republic of China (Taiwan) cut the discount rate on 10-day loans to banks to two percent from 2.