aspx) Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran between 2007 and 2008, according to the bank's online site.
What does CBIRI stand for?
CBIRI stands for Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Center for Brain Injury and Repair (University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine)
- Centre for Brain Injury Rehabilitation (Royal Victoria Hospital; Dundee, Scotland, UK)
- Community Budget Issue Request
- Content-Based Image Retrieval
- Content-Based Information Retrieval
- Creativity Based Information Resources (database; Buffalo State College)
- Cross-Border Insolvency Regulations (UK)
- Community Based Integrated Rural Development Project (Thailand and Indonesia)
- Cross Border Institute for Regional Development
- Chemical-Biological Incident Response Force (US DoD)
- Content-Based Image Retrieval System
- Cable Broadband Intercept Specification
- Cannabis Science, Inc. (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Certified Brain Injury Specialist (American Academy for the Certification of Brain Injury Specialists)
- Checked Baggage Inspection System
- Chemical Biological Individual Sampler
- Chemical/Biological Information System
- Chinese Biodiversity Information System
- Christian Brothers Investment Services
- Cincinnati Bell Information Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Between 2001-2007 Standard Chartered handled transactions involving the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran (Bank Markazi Jomhouri Islami Iran), Bank Saderat and Bank Melli, according to the New York regulator.
The move came in response to the UK's recent decision to impose sanctions on the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran, over the allegation that Tehran's nuclear programme may consist of a covert military agenda.
Tehran: Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran.