LogicaCMG announced today that it has won a contract from the Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago to implement a Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) system and Government Securities Settlement system.
What does CBTT stand for?
CBTT stands for Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBTT
We have 3 other meanings of CBTT in our Acronym Attic
- Calm Before the Storm (gaming clan)
- Calvary Baptist Theological Seminary (Lansdale, PA)
- Can't Be Too Sure
- Chesapeake Bay Tributary Strategy (Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection)
- Class Based Tunnel Selection (Cisco)
- Computer Based Training Squadron
- Computer Based Training System
- Chemical/Biological Training Simulant and Delivery System
- Combat Simulation
- Calaveras Big Trees State Park (California)
- Citizens for a Better Trinidad and Tobago (NGO for Social Work)
- Columbia Basin Teletype (US DOI)
- Computer Based Trades and Technology (courses)
- Contextual Behavior Trauma Therapy
- Coalition of Black Trade Unionists
- Commonwealth of the Bahamas Trade Union Congress
- Coalition for Better Television
- Cyberbytes Television (Australia)
- Chesapeake Bay Targeted Watershed Pilot Grants Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1999, the Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago hosted the Fifth International Users Conference in March in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad, West Indies, where over 100 people from 22 countries met.