uk Global Banking News - 22 April 2013 The central bank of Sri Lanka has announced a profit.
What does CBSL stand for?
CBSL stands for Central Bank of Sri Lanka
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBSL
We have 23 other meanings of CBSL in our Acronym Attic
- Custom Business Solutions, Inc. (stock symbol)
- China Beijing Semiconductor Industry Association
- Colonial Born and Settlers Indian Association
- Community Bank Strategic Issues Conference
- Controls, Ballast, Straps, Instruments, Flaps, Trim, Canopy, Brakes (UK)
- Controls, Ballast, Straps, Instruments, Flaps, Trim, Canopy, Brakes, Eventualities (pre take-off glider checklist)
- Collection Bureau of San Jose (San Jose, CA)
- Community Bank of San Joaquin (Stockton, CA)
- Capital Business Systems Limited (est. 1950; New Delhi, India)
- Carnival Band Secretaries League (est. 1936)
- Community-Based Service Learning
- Coordinated Baseline Status List
- Corrected Blue Sensitivity Loss (ophthalmology)
- Cell Bus Service Module (Cisco)
- Certified in Behavioral Sleep Medicine (psychology)
- City of Belfast School of Music (UK)
- Cognitive Behavioral Stress Management (behavioral science)
- Collective Behavior and Social Movement
- Community Bank of Santa Maria (California)
- Community-Based Social Marketing
Samples in periodicals archive:
15-member delegation The 15-member delegation included officials from the Central Bank of Sri Lanka as well as the chief executive officers and senior officers from the six largest banks in Sri Lanka namely, Bank of Ceylon, People's Bank, Hatton National Bank, Commercial Bank, Sampath Bank, and National Savings Bank.
The Governor of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka stated that the Sri Lankan economy has experienced robust growth since the end of the conflict in 2009 as a result of the timely policies that have been implemented and the peace dividend that has ensued since the end of the conflict.
2 billion dollars over the same period in 2009, the Central Bank of Sri Lanka reported Friday.
According to the Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL), the country's economy has experienced exponential growth since the prolonged war finally ended.
The Ministry of Plantation, Tea Small Holding Development Authority [TSHDA] Central Bank of Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka Tea Board and local commercial banks are engaged with this exercise under the financial assistance of the Asian Development Bank.
Global solutions company supports Central Bank of Sri Lanka's objectives to attract greater international investments LogicaCMG announced that it has successfully implemented the Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) System and the Scripless Securities Settlement (SSS) System for the Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL).
This will make a substantial contribution to the 5% economic growth anticipated by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka," Thilan Wijesinghe said.