The mission met with President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf and held discussions with Acting Minister of Finance Sebastian Muah, Central Bank of Liberia (CBL) Executive Governor Joseph Mills Jones, other senior officials, legislators, representatives of the private sector, civil society organizations, and development partners.
What does CBL stand for?
CBL stands for Central Bank of Liberia (Monrovia, Liberia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBL
We have 385 other meanings of CBL in our Acronym Attic
- Carbon Based Lifeforms
- Carling Black Label (beer brand)
- Carrefour du Bois Limousin (French: Crossroads of Wood Limousin; Limousin, France)
- Carrelages Bâtiment du Littoral (French: Coastal Building Tiles; Vallauris, France)
- Carver Branch Library (Austin, TX)
- Cas-Br-M Murine Ecotropic Retroviral Transforming Sequence Homolog
- Case Based Learning
- Casitas B-Lineage Lymphoma (genetics)
- Cement Bond Log (oil industry)
- Central Bank of Lesotho
- Central Bank of Libya (est. 1956)
- Cephalic Blood Lacuna
- Cercle Bernard Lazare (French: Bernard Lazare Circle; est. 1954)
- Charter Bus Lines (British Columbia)
- Check Back Later
- Chemical Biology Laboratory
- Chesapeake Bay Laboratory
- Chester Beatty Library (Dublin, Ireland)
- China Baseball League (est. 2002)
- China Basin Landing (San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They note that Liberia has performed satisfactorily under the IMF staff-monitored program of 2007 and that this has "supported a continued recovery in real GDP growth, relative price and exchange rate stability, and a significant improvement in public financial management and the financial position of the Central Bank of Liberia.
A former deputy governor of the central bank of Liberia, Senator Taylor was once a financial underwriter at the First Union National Bank of USA, and later president of Liberia's Agriculture Cooperative and Development Bank.
Central Bank of Liberia (CBL) Governor, Mills Jones was also present in the event.
Central Bank of Liberia (CBL) supported Lonestar Cell MTN and Ecobank Liberia, to come up with this service.