Leading brands among the smaller banks ($500M - $2B in assets) include Sabine State Bank and Trust Company (LA), an institution that did not meet BBVI eligibility requirements in 2010; First National Bank Texas, last year's number one; Central Bank of Lake of the Ozarks (MO), moving up from the < $500M asset tier; and Citizens Security Bank (OK), maintaining its number four position.
What does CBOLO stand for?
CBOLO stands for Central Bank of Lake of the Ozarks (Missouri, US)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Congregation Brothers of Israel (various locations)
- Cross Border Orchestra of Ireland
- Complete Basis Of Issue Plan
- Collective Body of Knowledge
- Common Body of Knowledge
- Club Brancard on Line (France)
- College of Business and Organizational Leadership (Concordia University; St. Paul, MN)
- Consortium for the Barcode of Life
- International Conference on the Barcode of Life (Barcode of Life Initiative)
- Comparative Bantu On-Line Dictionary (University of California at Berkeley)
- Chesapeake Bay Oyster Larvae Tracker (US NOAA)
- Congressional Budget Office Long-Term (projection-making model)
- Canadian Board of Occupational Medicine
- Central Bank of Oman (Ruwi, Oman)
- Cittern, Bouzouki, Octave Mandolin (instrument types)
- Commonwealth Bureau of Meteorology (Australia)
- Configuration Bill Of Materials
- Construction Bill Of Materials
- Canadian Baptist Overseas Missions Board
- Commercial Bank of Namibia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Central Bancompany's family of banks and affiliates include Boone County National Bank, Central Bank, Central Bank of Lake of the Ozarks, City Bank and Trust, Empire Bank, First Central Bank, First National Bank of Audrain County, First National Bank of St.