The funds will be administered by the Central Bank of Jordan and distributed via the country's commercial banks.
What does CBJ stand for?
CBJ stands for Central Bank of Jordan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CBJ
We have 22 other meanings of CBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Customized Business and Industry Training Services
- Computer-Based Interactive Video
- China-Burma-India Veterans Association
- Coldwell Banker Incline Village Realty (Lake Tahoe, Nevada)
- Content-Based Image and Video Retrieval
- Commercial Brno Internet Exchange (Czech Republic)
- Century Business Services Inc.
- Cross Border Industrial Zone
- California Bar Journal (legal publication)
- Canadian Business Journal (publication)
- Circuit Board Jack
- City and Borough of Juneau (Alaska)
- Code-Breakers Journal
- Columbus Blue Jackets (NHL team)
- Community Based Justice (safety program; Woburn, MA)
- Conception Béver Jean (French roadster manufacturer)
- Conflict-Directed Backjumping
- Conseil Bisontin des Jeunes (French: Bisontin Youth Council; Besançon, France)
- Copains du Bataillon de Joinville (French: Friends of the Battalion of Joinville)
- Cyril Berthault-Jacquier (French artist)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UAE Ambassador to Jordan Abdullah Al Ameri disclosed that his country has deposited $250 million in the Central Bank of Jordan.
| AMMAN, Dec 5 (KUNA) -- The Saudi Fund for Development transferred a USD 250 million deposit to the Central Bank of Jordan (CBJ) on Wednesday as part of the framework financial grant of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) to support development projects in Jordan, CBJ announced on Wednesday.
Summary: The Central Bank of Jordan (CBJ) had invited offers for 50 million dinars worth of treasury bonds on Sunday.
Jordan's cabinet appointed Faris Sharaf as Governor of the Central Bank of Jordan to replace Ummaya Toukan, officials said on Friday, Reuters reported.
Jordan's cabinet appointed Faris Sharaf as Governor of the Central Bank of Jordan (CBJ) to replace Ummaya Toukan, officials said on Friday.
Official data issued today by the Central Bank of Jordan showed that half of Jordan&'s imports.
The figures by the Central Bank of Jordan (CBJ), showed that deposits, which is the first component of liquidity reached JD17.