Zeltmann, president and chief executive officer of the New York Power Authority (NYPA), will present a $30,000 contribution to the Central Astoria Local Development Coalition to help fund the Coalition's annual Independence Day Celebration to be held Wednesday evening, July 2nd in Astoria Park.
What does CALDC stand for?
CALDC stands for Central Astoria Local Development Coalition (Astoria, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Certified Accounting and Leadership Design (Jefferson City, MO)
- Computer-Aided Logic Design
- Council of Asian Liberals and Democrats
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse
- California Association of Legal Document Assistants (formerly the California Association of Independent Paralegals)
- California Lyme Disease Association (Marysville, CA)
- California Disabled Accessibility Guidebook
- Center for Advancing Longitudinal Drug Abuse Research (University of California at Los Angeles)
- Calibration Database
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Background
- Center for Analysis of Longitudinal Data in Education Research (Urban Institute; Washington, DC)
- Centro de Acción Legal en Derechos Humanos (Guatemala: Center for Legal Action on Human Rights)
- California Department of Justice
- California DVD Company (San Francisco, California)
- C-Based Arbitrary Lagrangian Eulerian
- Canadian Association of Literacy Educators
- Captive Animals Law Enforcement (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)
- Center for Asian Legal Exchange
- Consortium for Advanced Legal Education (Roswell, GA)
- Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies, Inc. (Fairfax, Virginia)