12 96 China 10 80 Other 13 104 Total 100 800 Source: Central Asian-American Enterprise Fund.
What does CAAEF stand for?
CAAEF stands for Central Asian-American Enterprise Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAAEF
- Colorado Association of Alcohol and Drug Services Providers
- California Alliance Against Domestic Violence
- Corporate Alliance Against Domestic Violence (UK)
- California Alliance for Arts Education
- Canadian Association for Adult Education (est. 1935)
- Chinese Academy of Agricultural Engineering (now Planning & Design Institute; Ministry of Agriculture; est. 1979)
- Coalition for Affordable American Energy (est. 2008)
- Conventional Arms, Ammunition & Explosives
- Council of Alumni Association Executives
- Conseil Académique des Associations Éducatives Complémentaires de l'Enseignement Public (French academic council)
- Cuban American Alliance Education Fund, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Chicago Area Alternative Education League (Arlington Heights, IL)
- Corporate Asian American Employee Network
- Cambodia-Australia Agricultural Extension Project
- Cairns Army Airfield (Fort Rucker, AL)
- Central Arizona Acting Festival
- Centro Autorizzato Assistenza Fiscale (Italian: Authorized Tax Assistance Center)
- Chapel Allerton Arts Festival (Leeds, England)
- Children Affected by AIDS Foundation (since 1993; Los Angeles, California)
- Cockfighting Across America Foundation (homor; Jim Rome Show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was appointed by President Clinton as Chairman of the Board of the Central Asian-American Enterprise Fund, served as President Clinton's special envoy to Cambodia and co-chaired the national Democratic Institute's election observer delegation.
He is a member of the Board of The Central Asian-American Enterprise Fund, appointed by the President of the United States, and was Chair of its Investment Committee.