Unocal called its gas pipeline project Central Asia Gas Pipeline (CentGas), and its twin facility for crude oil Central Asia Oil Pipeline (CAOP).
What does CAOP stand for?
CAOP stands for Central Asia Oil Pipeline
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAOP
We have 2 other meanings of CAOP in our Acronym Attic
- College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Compensation Advisory Organization of Michigan (Livonia, MI)
- Council of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Associations
- Command Analysis of OMA (Operations and Maintenance, Army) Funding
- California Association of Orientation and Mobility Specialists
- Canadian Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Cape Ability Outrigger Ohana, Inc. (est. 1997; West Henrietta, NY; canoeing)
- Cincinnati Accounting Operations Office
- Civil Air Operations Officers' Association of Australia
- CA2+-Activated Opsin Phosphatase
- Computer Algebra and Orthogonal Polynomials (mathematical software)
- Configuration-Averaged Optimized-Potential Model
- Coronado Association of Realtors (California)
- Combined Arms Operations Research Activity
- Celts Against Oppression, Racism and Neo Nazism (website)
- Council of American Overseas Research Centers (Washington, DC)
- Computer Aided Operations Research Facility
- Center for Atmosphere Ocean Sciences (New York University, New York)
- Chemical Analysis Of Samples
- Chicago Academy of Sciences (Illinois; also seen as CHIAS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 /PRNewswire/ -- Unocal Corporation (NYSE: UCL) today announced that agreements have been signed with the Republic of Uzbekistan for Unocal to evaluate the country's potential crude oil and natural gas resources and to determine the feasibility of utilizing part of Uzbekistan's pipeline network to tie into Unocal's proposed Central Asia Oil Pipeline (CAOP).
Unocal calls its project Central Asia Gas Pipeline (CentGas), and its twin facility for crude oil Central Asia Oil Pipeline (CAOP).