Joint EU-Central Asia efforts towards improvement of the drug situation in the region were in focus of the Final Conference of the 5th phase of the EU's Central Asia Drug Action Programme (CADAP).
What does CADAP stand for?
CADAP stands for Central Asia Drug Action Programme (EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CADAP
We have 4 other meanings of CADAP in our Acronym Attic
- Confederación Andaluza de Autónomos y Microempresas (Spanish)
- Compañía Anónima de Administración y Fomento Eléctrico (Venezuela state electricity company)
- Centre Administratif des Alpes-Maritimes (French: Administrative Center of Alpes-Maritimes; Alpes-Maritimes, France)
- Centre for Alternative Dalit Media (India)
- Computer Aided Design And Manufacturing
- Computer Augmented Design and Manufacturing
- Computer-Aided Data Analysis in Medicine (professional workshop)
- California Ambient Dioxin Air Monitoring Program
- Californians Against Discrimination and Preferences
- Canadian Association of Diploma in Agriculture Programs
- Connecticut AIDS Drug Assistance Program
- Campus Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention Program
- Computer-Aided Design, Analysis And Reliability
- Chesterfield and District Amateur Radio Society
- Centralized Automated Data Acquisition System
- Coalition Against the Destitution of Asylum-Seekers (UK)
- Council for Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services (Chattanooga, TN)
- Cumbria Alcohol and Drug Advisory Service (UK)
- Cerebral Autosomal Dominant Arteriopathy with Subcortical Infarcts and Leukoencephalopathy
- California Association of Dental Assisting Teachers (El Dorado Hills, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ingo Michels, Project Leader of the Central Asia Drug Action Programme, to discuss further cooperation.
Two study tours for Penitentiary committee officers and civil society representatives from Kazakhstan and Tajikistan were organized in August by the EU-UNDP Central Asia Drug Action Programme (CADAP).