AIG), and Bechtel/Parsons Brinckerhoff (BPB), a joint venture serving as the program management consultant for the Boston Central Artery and Tunnel (CAT) Project, were awarded the 2004 Arthur Quern Quality Award.
What does CA&T stand for?
CA&T stands for Central Artery and Tunnel (project in Boston, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CA&T
- Chiffre d'Affaires Hors Taxes
- Carbonic Anhydrase Isozymes I and II
- Challenge Athena version III (Navy SATCOM link)
- Collisional Activation Mass Analyzed Ion Kinetic Energy Spectroscopy
- Car Audio & Electronics (magazine)
- Chicago, Aurora, and Elgin Railroad
- Claim Automation and Procedures (State Farm Insurance)
- Consumer Affair & Public Distribution (India)
- Cairo, Arkansas & Texas Railroad Co.
- Center for Art and Technology
- Committee on Arts & Technology
- Computer Applications & Technology (course)
- Computing Assistance & Training
- Calcium Hydroxide
- Canine adenovirus type 1
- Credit Agricole Alternative Investment Products Group (credit union; various locations)
- Caprylic Acid/Ammonium Sulfate Precipitation
- Channel-Adapted Code-Division Multiple Access
- Cell Averaging Constant False Alarm Rate
- Clean Air - Cool Planet
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current projects include the Sidney Lanier Bridge in Brunswick (GA); the I-15 reconstruction through Salt Lake City; the Central Artery and Tunnel in Boston; seismic retrofits of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco and the Coronado Bridge in San Diego; the new Hsinchu Viaduct in Taiwan; the cable-stayed Seohae Grand Bridge in Korea; and the three-mile-long Melbourne City Link project in Australia.