From April 2000 through project completion in December 2007, he was Director of Boston's Central Artery/Third Harbor Tunnel Project (Big Dig).
What does CATHT stand for?
CATHT stands for Central Artery/Third Harbor Tunnel Project (Boston's Big Dig)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cotton Arbitration and Testing General Organization
- Autonomous Haitian Workers (Haiti)
- Center for Applied Technologies in the Humanities (Virginia Tech)
- Class, Architecture, Topology and Homology (protein structure)
- Centro del Agua del Trópico Humedo para America Latina y el Caribe (Water Center for the Humid Tropics of Latin America and the Caribbean; Panama)
- Computer Algebra Tools for Handling Ordinary Differential Equations
- Cinema and Theatre Historical Society (Australia)
- Catholic Unattached Directory
- California Agricultural Technology Institute
- Carolina Association of Translators & Interpreters
- Center for Advanced Technology & Innovation
- Centre Académique de Traitement de l'Information (French: Academic Center for Information Processing)
- Certified Auto Theft Investigator (International Association of Auto Theft Investigators)
- Come and Take It (slogan)
- Community Accountability and Transparency Initiative
- Computer-Aided Telephone Interviewing
- Computer-Assisted Telephone Interviewing
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's exactly what's happening with the Boston Central Artery/Third Harbor Tunnel project.
New Office Complex to Spur Massachusetts Job Growth; First Commercial Real Estate Project Resulting from Central Artery/Third Harbor Tunnel Project CAMBRIDGE, Mass.