She also serves as a staff psychiatrist at the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System Women's Primary Care Clinic and as an educational consultant in the UAMS College of Medicine's Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology.
What does CAVHS stand for?
CAVHS stands for Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Chillum-Adelphi Volunteer Fire Department (Maryland)
- Compost Amended Vegetated Filter Strip
- Computer and Video Games (website)
- Chronic Active Viral Hepatitis
- Colorado Avenue Veterinary Hospital (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Continuous Arteriovenous Hemofiltration
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System
- Continuous Arteriovenous Hemodialysis
- Continuous Arteriovenous Hemofiltration with Dialysis
- Chinese Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer
- Capital Alliance Ventures Inc. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Cardio-Ankle Vascular Index (Japan)
- Centre AudioVisuel et Informatique (French: Audiovisual and Computer Center; University of the New Sorbonne; Paris, France)
- Centre for Advanced Visualization and Interaction (Aarhus, Denmark)
- Computer-Assisted Video Interactive (medical education)
- Computer Amusement Visualizer (Japanese video game company)
- Cinema And Video Industry Audience Research
- Context Aware Vision Using Image-Based Active Recognition
- Coconino Association for Vocations, Industry and Technology
- Cavaliers Drum and Bugle Corps
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mittal, a research scientist at the VA's Center for Mental Health Outcomes Research and staff psychiatrist at Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System, Little Rock.
Resources and facilities at the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System in Little Rock, Arkansas, were used.
The Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System (CAVHS) will share the grant from the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Bartzokis, then of Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System, Little Rock, noted significant improvement in several anxiety-related measures.
The facility allowed the Respiratory Care program to move to the UAMS campus after being at the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System facility in North Little Rock.
The study of almost 500 patients 65 and older was conducted by the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System in Little Rock.
Together with its affiliates, Arkansas Children's Hospital and the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System, where UAMS College of Medicine physicians and faculty provide clinical care, perform research and teach, UAMS' total expenditures were about $1.