Furthermore, on October 1st, 2011, AEPCO will begin providing trade execution services to the Central Arizona Water Conservation District (CAWCD) to support approximately 475MW of peak load, in addition to AEPCO's existing 575MW of firm peak load.
What does CAWCD stand for?
CAWCD stands for Central Arizona Water Conservation District
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Catholic Academy of West Buffalo (Buffalo, NY)
- Community Action West Berkshire (UK)
- Cisco Advanced Wireless Bridging Lab
- Office of Federal Contract Assistance for Women Business Owners (US Small Business Administration)
- California American Water Company (various office locations)
- Canadian Association of Wound Care
- Central Afghanistan Welfare Committee
- Chicago Abused Women’s Coalition
- Companion Animal Welfare Council (UK)
- Cryogenic Aerosol Wafer Cleaning
- Conventional Ammunition Working Capital Fund
- Centre for Australian Weather and Climate Research (Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology)
- Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies (UK)
- Charity for African Welfare and Development (UK)
- Committee for African Welfare and Development (volunteer organization; Nigeria)
- Congenital Abdominal Wall Defect
- Centre for Animal Welfare and Ethics (University of Queensland; Australia)
- China Association of Women Entrepreneurs
- Computer-Aided Warehouse Engineering (various organizations)
- Corps Advanced Warfighter Exercise
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN FRANCISCO -- As part of its ongoing surveillance effort, Fitch affirms its 'AA' rating on the outstanding contract revenue bonds issued by the Central Arizona Water Conservation District (CAWCD).
Korte served on the Board of Directors for the Central Arizona Water Conservation District.
Rates by Central Arizona Water Conservation District are competitive for the southwest region.