TGPP also processes gas for other major clients via the CATS - Central Area Transmission System pipeline.
What does CATS stand for?
CATS stands for Central Area Transmission System (North Sea Oil; UK sector)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CATS
We have 321 other meanings of CATS in our Acronym Attic
- Career and Transfer Services (various organizations)
- Cargo Analysis Technology Symposium
- Caring Adults Teaming for Safety (Estes Park High School, Estes Park, CO)
- Carload And Truckload Shipments
- Cascade Accounting & Tax Services (Everett, WA)
- Catalogue Subsystem
- CDMA Automated Test System (WTCOM)
- Cellular Access Telephone System (REDCOM)
- Center for Advanced Television Studies
- Center for Applied Thermodynamic Studies
- Centralized Automatic Test System
- Certificates of Accrual on Treasury Securities
- Charlotte Area Transit System
- Charlotte Area Transportation System (North Carolina)
- Cheap Access to Space (Space Frontier Foundation)
- Chicago Area Transportation Study
- Chico Area Transit System (California)
- Child Abuse Training Services (Michigan)
- Children Affected by a Toxic Substance
- Citizens Against Trash in Sumter (Florida, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Natural gas will be transported via the ETAP gas export pipeline into the Central Area Transmission System (CATS) to the processing terminal in Teesside on the northeast coast of England.
The company added that third-quarter production levels slipped four per cent on last year, after being hit by factors including damage to its Central Area Transmission System pipeline in the North Sea.
Byline: KAREN McLAUCHLAN WORKERS from the BP Central Area Transmission System (CATS) terminal have gone back to nature to help safeguard one of the region''s most important nature reserves.
Among the factors that contributed to the 4% fall in oil and gas output was the damage caused to the Central Area Transmission System in the North Sea.
When it comes to environmental improvements, the BP Central Area Transmission System is a star performer.
The oil is transported to market by two shuttle tankers and gas is exported into the Central Area Transmission System (CATS) pipeline.
THE TTE Technical Training Group has secured industry sponsorship with BIS at the BP operated Central Area Transmission System terminal (CATS) for a group of three apprentices, thanks to the support of the pounds 2m Tees Valley Apprenticeship Fund.