What does CAREC stand for?
CAREC stands for Central American Renewable Energy and Cleaner Production Facility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAREC
We have 1 other meaning of CAREC in our Acronym Attic
- Ryan White Comprehensive AIDS Resources Emergency Act
- Community Access to Resources and Education in New Mexico (University of New Mexico)
- California Association of Real Estate Appraisers
- Central Alberta Rural Electrification Association (Canada)
- Colorado Association of Real Estate Appraisers
- Comissário para Apoio e Reestruturação do Equipamento e Administração do Território (Portugal)
- California Association of Real Estate Brokers, Inc.
- Canadian Association of Research Ethics Boards
- California Alpine Resort Environmental Cooperative (erosion control practices)
- Caribbean Epidemiology Centre
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (Asian Development Bank)
- Central Asia Regional Environmental Center (Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan)
- Centre Académique de Ressources pour l'Égalité des Chances (French: Equal Opportunity Academic Resource Center; Academy of Bordeaux; Bordeaux, France)
- Consell Assesor per a la Reactivació Econòmica i el Creixement (Catalan: Advisory Council for Economic Recovery and Growth)
- Central American Refugee Center
- Central American Resource Center
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Unit (Kazakhstan)
- Center for Applied Research and Economic Development (University of Southern Indiana; Evansville, IN)
- Center for Advancement of Racial and Ethnic Equity (est. 1981; American Council on Education)
- Christians Associated for Relationships with Eastern Europe