All basic commodities are available at consumer societies, while staple prices are either static or low, she said citing recent reports by the Central Agency for Public Mobilization and Statistics (CAPMS).
What does CAPMAS stand for?
CAPMAS stands for Central Agency for Public Mobilization and Statistics (Egypt)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Certified Associate in Project Management
- Certified Associate in Project Manager (Project Management Institute)
- Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Civil Air Patrol Manual
- Computer-Aided Patient Management
- Computer-Aided Production Management
- Council on Asian Pacific Minnesotans
- CPU Access Port Monitor
- Canadian Association of Promotional Marketing Agencies, Inc
- Cost Account Performance and Analysis Report
- Capital Area Pain Management Consultants, Ltd.
- Central Austin Preschool Mothers Club
- Certified Associate in Project Management Certification
- Community Action Partnership of Madera County (Madera, CA)
- Community Action Partnership of Mercer County
- Community Action Program for Madison County, Inc.
- Companion Animal Pain Management Consortium
- Congressional Automotive Performance and Motorsports Caucus
- Computer-Assisted Post Mortem Identification
- Canadian Air and Precipitation Monitoring Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Statistics Agency Says 50 Mn Eligible Voters Can Take Part in Egypt Polls --Registration for Expats Begins The Egyptian Central Agency for Public Mobilization and Statistics (CAMPAS) announced that the number of Egyptians eligible to vote in the upcoming parliamentary elections stands at approximately 50 million voters, the Lebanese daily AN NAHAR said Friday.
7 percent were Middle Eastern, according a report by the Central Agency for Public Mobilization and Statistics (CAPMAS).
9 percent increase from the previous year, according to a report by the Central Agency for Public Mobilization and Statistics (CAPMAS).
In his request, filed Wednesday, Nakhla suggested enlisting a neutral civil organization to take on that task, under the supervision of the Central Agency for Public Mobilization and Statistics (CAPMAS), to put an end to the ongoing debate between the church and the government about the actual number of Copts in Egypt, he told Daily News Egypt.