Each emulsion is based upon a silicone fluid of different viscosity ranging from 100 to greater than 100,000 centistokes.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Centistoke
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CST
We have 570 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Sailing Team (Olympics)
- Canadian Scholarship Trust Plan
- Canadian Society for Transplantation
- Canadian Society of Telehealtlh
- Care Standards Tribunal (UK)
- Casualty Support Team (Canada)
- Catholic Social Teaching
- Cell Saver Technician
- Center for Science and Technology
- Center for Small Towns (Minnesota)
- Central Sales Tax
- Central Sandinista de Trabajadores (Spanish: Sandinista Workers Central, Nicaragua)
- Central Services Team
- Central Standard Time (GMT-0600)
- Centre de la Sécurité des Télécommunications (Canadian Communications Security Establishment)
- Centre for Sustainable Transportation (Canada)
- Centre for the Study of the Text (Institution of the Baha'i Faith)
- Centre Spatiale de Toulouse (French)
- Cercle Sportif Trelou (French sports club)
- Certification for Sustainable Tourism (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The preferred viscosity of the silicone fluid (PDMS) is around 350 centistokes for solvent-based coatings.
It has a reciprocating compressor which uses a polyol ester (POE) 32 centistokes lubricant.
n = kinematic viscosity, centistokes (cs), which varies with temperature This equation isn't difficult, but it's not going to be used out on the production floor, where nobody has time to make such calculations.
Ebil offers fuel oil of 180 and 380 centistoke, along with Marine Gas Oil which is environment friendly, reduces fuel consumption and increases the operational reliability of vessels.
The company offers fuel oils of 180 and 380 centistokes, along with Marine Gas Oil which is environment friendly, reduces fuel consumption and increases the operational reliability of vessels.
65-60,000 centistokes (cSt) at 25[degrees]C and a polydiorganosiloxane fluid mixture having a viscosity of 500-2000 cSt at 25[degrees]C with a silicone resin; 0.
It is offering the cargo at a discount to Singapore 180 centistoke fuel oil prices set by pricing service Platts, according to the document.