CenterPoint Energy Gas Transmission Company, LLC (CEGT) is an interstate pipeline that provides natural gas transportation, storage and pipeline services to customers principally in Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas and includes the 1.
What does CEGT stand for?
CEGT stands for CenterPoint Energy Gas Transmission (Houston, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEGT
We have 2 other meanings of CEGT in our Acronym Attic
- Capture Effect Glide Slope (US FAA)
- Center of Excellence in Genomic Science
- Centre for Guidance Studies (UK)
- Corps of Engineers Guide Specification
- Culturally Equitable Gateways Strategy (Australia)
- Cave Exploration Group of South Australia
- Chemical Engineering Graduate Student Association (Canada)
- Computers In Education Group of South Australia
- Chemical Engineering Graduate Students' Organization
- Central European Group for Separation Sciences
- Centre Européen de la Gestalt Thérapie (French: European Center for Gestalt Therapy; est. 1996)
- Centre for Energy and Greenhouse Technologies (Australia)
- Cognitive Existential Group Therapy (breast cancer)
- Committee on the Ethics of Gene Therapy (UK)
- Campaign to End Genocide in Uganda Now (San Diego, CA)
- Church of England Guild of Vergers
- Computer Education Group of Victoria (Australia)
- Central European History (journal)
- Centrale Emile Huchet (French coal mine)
- Centre d'Entretien de l'Habitat (French: Housing Maintenance Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CenterPoint Energy Gas Transmission Company (CEGT), an indirect, wholly owned interstate natural gas pipeline subsidiary of CenterPoint Energy, Inc.
The 270-mile, 36-inch diameter pipeline will extend from the Perryville Hub in northeast Louisiana, which is owned by CenterPoint Energy's subsidiary, CenterPoint Energy Gas Transmission Company, to the Gulfstream Natural Gas System, which is 50 percent owned by an affiliate of DEGT.
14 Bcfd Southeast Supply Header (SESH) project planned to connect with the Gulfstream, FGT, Gulf South, Southern Natural Gas Company (SONAT), Columbia Gulf Transmission (Columbia Gulf), Centerpoint Energy Gas Transmission (CEGT), Texas Eastern Transmission (TETLP) and Tennessee Gas pipelines.
HOUSTON, June 18 /PRNewswire/ -- Cardinal Gas Storage Partners LLC (Cardinal) announced today that it has acquired two natural gas storage development projects from CenterPoint Energy Gas Transmission Company (CEGT) an indirect, wholly-owned interstate natural gas pipeline subsidiary of CenterPoint Energy, Inc.
346,638 3) CenterPoint Energy Gas Transmission 277,345 4) Natural Gas Pipeline Co.
CenterPoint Energy Gas Transmission Company has awarded four companies construction contracts for the planned Carthage, Texas, to Perryville, Louisiana, Pipeline Project.
The gas will be delivered into firm transportation on Centerpoint Energy Gas Transmission Company and is priced using a fixed differential to NYMEX "The Woodford Shale Play is the fastest growing component of our portfolio today," said David A.