Center on Wealth and Philanthropy Issues First Projections of Household Giving Totals for 2009, 2010 CHESTNUT HILL, Mass.
What does CWP stand for?
CWP stands for Center on Wealth and Philanthropy (Boston College)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWP
We have 191 other meanings of CWP in our Acronym Attic
- Church without Walls International (various locations)
- California Writing Project (education)
- Capital Works Program (Australia)
- Cardiac Wellness Program (healthcare)
- Causeway Pier (US DoD)
- Causeway Point
- Cell Wall-Associated Protein (microbiology)
- Censorware Project
- Center for Watershed Protection
- Center for Wave Phenomena (Colorado School of Mines)
- Centimeters of Water Pressure (used with CPAP)
- Central Warning Panel (aircraft)
- Central Weather Processor
- Central Winds Park (Winter Springs, FL)
- Certified Water Professional (Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment)
- Certified Web Professional
- Certified Wellness Practitioner (professional certification)
- Chemical Weapons Plant
- Chicago, West Pullman, and Southern Railroad Company
- Child Welfare Partnership
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Boston College Center on Wealth and Philanthropy, on average New Yorkers give a higher percentage of their yearly incomes to charitable causes than any other state, when adjusted for tax and cost of living.
Boston College's Center on Wealth and Philanthropy today released a study showing that from 2004 through 2008, $70 billion dollars in wealth left New Jersey, while the state's charitable capacity declined by $1.