Prior to Rockford, Pribbenow served as research fellow for the Center of Inquiry in the Liberal Arts at Wabash College in Indiana, and dean for College Advancement and secretary to the Board of Trustees.
What does CILA stand for?
CILA stands for Center of Inquiry in the Liberal Arts at Wabash College
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CILA
We have 16 other meanings of CILA in our Acronym Attic
- Critical Information List
- Critical Item List (US DoD)
- Cummins India Ltd. (Kothrud, Pune, India)
- Curriculum & Instructional Leadership
- Customary International Law
- Cyanide in Leaching (mineral processing)
- Cycle International Long (French education program)
- Canadian Institute for Legislative Action
- Canadian Intercollegiate Lumberjacking Association
- Cebu International Language Academy (Phillipines)
- Central Iowa Lacrosse Association (Des Moines, IA)
- Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters
- Chester International Links Association (Chester, England)
- Children's International Language Academy (New Rochelle, NY)
- Chiyoda International Language Academy (Japan)
- Comision Internacional de Limites y Aguas (Spanish: International Boundary and Water Commission; Mexico and US)
- Community Integrated Living Arrangement
- Community Internships in Latin America
- Construction Industries Licensing Act of 1978 (New Mexico)
- Cork International Language Academy (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is co-sponsored by The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching and the Pew Forum on Undergraduate Learning, and current partners include the Lumina Foundation for Education, the Center of Inquiry in the Liberal Arts at Wabash College, and the American Association for Higher Education.