What does CEESAR stand for?
CEESAR stands for Center of Excellence for Embedded Systems Applied Research (Lucerne, Switzerland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Central and Eastern European States
- Centre d'Etudes Europeenes de Strasbourg (French: Centre for European Studies in Strasbourg)
- Centre for Environmental and Estuarine Studies
- Centro de Estudios Económicos y Sociales (Guatemala)
- Civil Engineering and Environmental Science (various organizations)
- Committee on Earth and Environmental Sciences (USA)
- Computational Earth and Environmental Science (Stanford University; Palo Alto, CA)
- Computer Electronics Electrical Services
- Central and Eastern European Schools Association
- Central and Eastern European Sustainable Agriculture (research project)
- Centre for Energy, Environment, and Sustainable Development (various locations)
- Collaborating to Ensure Effective Service Delivery (Amercian Red Cross)
- Centre d'Etudes Economiques et Sociales de l'Environnement
- Colorado Engineering Experiment Station Inc.
- Combat Electromagnetic Environment Simulator
- Center for Experiential Education and Service Learning
- Center of Excellence for the Enrichment of Science and Mathematics Education
- Cancer Epidemiology Education in Special Populations (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Centro de Estudios Económicos del Sector Privado (Spanish: Center for Private Sector Economic Studies; Mexico)
- Commission on Environmental Economic and Social Policy