Robson said, "A free-floating submerged object will always float with its center of gravity directly under its center of buoyancy.
What does COB stand for?
COB stands for Center of Buoyancy (physics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COB
We have 133 other meanings of COB in our Acronym Attic
- Cargo Onboard
- Carry on Business (license; India)
- Carry Over Balance (finance)
- Case of Beer
- Cash on the Barrelhead
- Cash over Billionaires (band)
- Cavalcade of Bands (sanctioning body)
- Center for Oral Biology (Karolinska Institute; Huddinge, Sweden)
- Center of Balance (measurement)
- Center of Battery (US DoD)
- Central Obrera Boliviana (Bolivian labor organization)
- Certificate in Online Business
- Certificate of Birth
- Chairman of the Board
- Chamber Orchestra of Boston (Massachusetts)
- Change of Basis (linear algebra, changing vectors from one basis to another)
- Change of Beneficiary
- Cheap Old Bastard
- Chief of the Boat (US Navy)
- Children of Bodom (band; Finland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new bow changes the way the flow of water comes down the side of the ship, thus changing the center of buoyancy.
2 include center of buoyancy calculation support and better connectivity options for enlarged sections.