Melvin Oliver, director of the Center for the Study of Urban Poverty, co-authored the study, Two Black L.
What does CSUP stand for?
CSUP stands for Center for the Study of Urban Poverty (University of California, Los Angeles)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSUP
We have 1 other meaning of CSUP in our Acronym Attic
- Center for the Study of Upper Midwestern Cultures (Madison, WI)
- Court Street United Methodist Church (Flint, Michigan)
- California State University, Northridge
- Callable Step-Up Note (fixed income product)
- Colorado Springs Ultimate Network (ultimate frisbee)
- Colorado State University Network for Learning
- Consolidated Students of the University of Nevada/Las Vegas
- Catholic Schools United Nations Assembly
- California State University Network
- Charleston Southern University (South Carolina)
- Chief of Supply Defense
- Colorado State University-Pueblo (Pueblo, CO)
- Committee of Scottish University Principals (UK)
- Computer Society University of Peradeniya (Sri Lanka)
- Colorado State University Police Department (Fort Collins, CO)
- California State University Program for Education and Research in Biotechnology
- Communauté Sépharade Unifiée du Québec (French)
- Computer System Usability Questionnaire
- Calder Summer Undergraduate Research (Fordham University; New York)
- Center for Sustainable Urban Revitalization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maynard Adams Professor of Business, Geography, and Sociology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, former Director, UCLA Center for the Study of Urban Poverty.
director of the UCLA Center for the Study of Urban Poverty, says it's unlikely that Broadway was targeted because, "This problem is much bigger than a single bank.