and Founding Director of the Center for the Study of Nervous System Injury at the Washington School of Medicine.
What does CSNSI stand for?
CSNSI stands for Center for the Study of Nervous System Injury (Washington University; St. Louis, MO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Contrast Signal-to-Noise Ratio (signal processing)
- Corrected Sinus Node Recovery Time
- Canadian Society for Nutritional Sciences
- Canadian Studies and Native Studies (graduate program; Trent University; Ontario, Canada)
- Central States Numismatic Society
- Ceska Strana Narodne Socialni (Czech National Social Party)
- Circuit-Switched Network Simulator
- Council of State Neurosurgical Societies (est. 1978)
- Car Shop Nine Study Area
- Czech and Slovak Neutron Scattering Community (Czech and Solvak Crystallographic Association)
- Centre for Special Needs and Studies in Inclusive Education (Hong Kong)
- Centre de Spectrométrie Nucléaire et de Spectrométrie de Masse (France)
- Cisco Storage Networking Support Specialist
- Corrective Services NSW (New South Wales; Australia)
- Carotid Sinus Nerve Transection
- CiscoSecure NT
- Communications Server for Windows NT
- Complete Sciatic Nerve Transection
- Computer Security and Network Technician
- Computer Systems & Networking Technology