In "Open Source Intelligence in a Networked World" Anthony Olcott draws upon his many years of experience and expertise as a Senior Fellow at the Center for the Study of Intelligence, as an Officer in Residence at Georgetown University's Institute for the Study of Diplomacy, as the Director of National Intelligence's Open Source Center, as Senior Analyst in the Emerging Media Group, and as an Expert Analyst covering Russia and Central Asia, to provide an instructive study on how information or intelligence can be gleaned from the profusion of public and often freely available sources such as magazines, journals, internet web sites and databases, 'think tank' white papers, and all manner of published books.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Center for the Study of Intelligence (US CIA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Cast Stone Institute (Winder, GA)
- Cat Smack International
- Catalyst Semiconductor, Inc.
- Catalytic Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Causal Side Information
- Cell Sequence Integrity (ATM)
- Center for School Improvement
- Center for Social Inclusion
- Center for Social Innovation (US and Canada)
- Center for Support of Instruction (University of Maryland University College)
- Central Sindical Independiente (Spanish: Independent Trade Union)
- Central States Indemnity (Omaha, NE)
- Centre de Santé Intégré (French)
- Centre for Social Impact (Australia)
- Centre for Sociology of Innovation
- Centre Social Intercommunal (French: Intercommunal Social Center)
- Centric Software, Inc.
- Centro Servizi Immobiliari (Italian: Real Estate Service Center)
- Centro Sistemi Informativi (Swiss governmental IT center)
- Centro Sportivo Italiano (Italian Sports Centre)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Psychology of Intelligence Analysis, Center for the Study of Intelligence, 53-55; Malcolm Gladwell, Blink, (New York: Back Bay Books, 2005), 139-140.
Laurie, historian of the Center for the Study of Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, provide insightful "must-reading" for Airmen.
CIA's Center for the Study of Intelligence (CSI) just published a book titled Psychology of Intelligence Analysis.