Saint Louis University, School of Public Health, Center for the Study of Bioterrorism and Emerging Infections Focus groups were conducted at the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) 2000 Annual Conference to define the perceived priorities for healthcare and public health (PHP) education and preparedness for bioterrorism.
What does CSBEI stand for?
CSBEI stands for Center for the Study of Bioterrorism and Emerging Infections
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Commonwealth Small Business Development Corporation (Frankfort, KY)
- Connecticut Small Business Development Center
- Canadian School Book Exchange (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Center for Small Business and the Environment
- Center for the Study of the Built Environment (Amman, Jordan)
- Centre for a Sustainable Built Environment
- Commission Scolaire de la Beauce-Etchemin (French: Beauce-Etchemin School Board; Quebec, Canada)
- Custom Search Business Edition (Google)
- Christchurch Small Business Enterprise Centre (New Zealand)
- California Small Business Education Foundation
- Centre for Small Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (Concordia University; Montreal, Quebec, Canada; est. 1984)
- Canada Small Business Financing Program (Industry Canada; Canadian government)
- Casual Sex Between Friends
- Civil Service Benevolent Fund (United Kingdom)
- Columbia Scientific Balloon Facility (formerly National Scientific Balloon Facility)
- Complementary Superposition Beamforming
- Corps Support Battalion Forward
- Canada Small Business Financing Act
- Canada Small Business Financing Loan
- Canada Small Business Financing Program