What does CSIR stand for?
CSIR stands for Center for the Study and Improvement of Regulation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSIR
We have 36 other meanings of CSIR in our Acronym Attic
- Cross-Strait Interflow Prospect Foundation
- Circuit Switch Interface Planning Guide (US DoD)
- Center for Science In the Public Interest
- Crown Solutions India Private Ltd.
- Center for the Study of Issues in Public Mental Health
- Center for Support of Indigenous Peoples of the North (Russia)
- California Special Investigative & Protective Services (San Ramon, CA)
- Child Support Internet Payment Service (Washington)
- Capacitively Stepped-Impedance Resonator
- Capacitor Start Induction Run (electronics)
- Centre for Scientific and Industrial Research
- Centre Social d'Intégration aux Réfugiés (French)
- Centrum Srodowiska i Rozwoju (Poland)
- Channel State Information Available to the Receiver
- Chemistry Software and Information Resources
- Class Schedule and Instructional Record (University of California, Berkeley)
- Classified Search and Image Retrieval
- Communications Systems Installation Records
- Communications-Computer Systems Installation Record
- Computer Security Incident Response